Monday, March 05, 2007

Chap Goh Mei is the 15th days of the Chinese New Year.
It is also known as Lantern Festival and this marked the end
of the New Year celebrations.

So no more holidays. no more waking up late. no more fooling around.
And no more spending much $$$$. Thank God.
Opened a new account as my new saving account because i cant
save any penny with my old account. I just cannot stop myself from
withdrawing cash from that account and spent without thinking much. wtf.
This year, i must really really learn how to save a penny ;)

Deferred my Paper 2.4 Financial Management & Control last week.
Cant continue it any further. Arise from my 3 papers which i didnt even
pass any of it. In short, I need to retake those papers & pass it first.
Blame my brain. Still cant believe i failed it. *sigh*

Bad news in the office today.
My employer's mother had rushed to ICU in the morning.
Passed away around 5 smth in the evening at GH.
No one expected it.
If im not mistaken, she suffered from heart attack.
May her soul rest in peace in heaven. Amen.

Busy weeks start again.
Overtime. At least till 7pm.
Work loads piling up my table. OMG.
And soon enough im gonna work till 10pm AGAIN.
I really hate that. Know why?
Working so late just make me lose more weight
because i cant get enough of sleep & have proper meal.
Im sooooo thin now. Im only 40kg+ and sometimes wil be lesser than that.
My eyes will be dry & tired for using the comp for the whole day.
Estimated, 12 hrs minimum.
My back will ached, sitting on that dumb chair.
Dark circles will appear. So do pimples. *screams*
Not surprise to find me sleeping at the car porch as soon as i reached home. lol.

People of all ages, work so hard. Some of them with more than 1 job.
Some of them work both day & night.
All because of $$$.
Some of them do let go the chance of having family of their own,
spending time with their love ones, take care of themselves.
Is it worth it?
Will they regret by the time they earn enough but cant have what they let go in the past?
I know being single without a family of your own is much flexible than those
who have wife/husband & children running around the house.
Isn't that kind of life bored?
Do everything yourself. Watch tv yourself. Have meals yourself.
This happens when all friends around you married & family of their own.

AND...
Must one try to avoid having girlfriend/boyfriend (in-love relationship)
when studying or their career have just started?
From some of the eldest opinions,
they think we should not "pak-toh" which will affect our studies.
Lose concentration in it. Go out almost everyday. In the phone for hours.
But i've seen some people still can perform very well in their studies.
Not because of the poor time management or whatever things u can think of.
Love is powerful sometimes. *winK

Getting more late now.
Stop all my craps here.
Thanks for wasting your time reading it.
I appreciate it (=

Good nite & sweet dream
XOXO

No comments: