Sunday, July 29, 2007

Tired looking face with heavy eyes bags!

Had classes

Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Saturday.
SUNDAY
.

Im so lazy getting up early on Sat & Sun morning.
C'mon laaaa... it's weekends bahhh...
Just dun understand why it is scheduled on weekends,
some more it's not fly-in lecturers from KL.
I cant get enough of sleep. Bah!


Mega sales is ON.
The lil town of Kuching is crowded with ppl.
Got hard time finding parking at the malls,
the "long-Q" counters make me wish to put back the stuff Im going to pay.
I left the shopping mall immediately after I paid for the stuff.
Not bothered to take a second look at other stuff.
Shopping alone is not fun at all. Plus it almost end of the month.
Guess you know what I mean. No extra $$$ to spent!


Hmmm...
Guess I just stop here for now.
I want to take my noon nap. Too tired.

No comments: