Monday, October 15, 2007

Out for audit for 1 week.
Rush & busy but I did learnt lotsa things.
Usually, my seniors dont really teach us anything.
Everything needs to be learn by yourself without much help.
There's only one senior of mine who willing to guide me in my works.
Thanks a lot ;)


2 days 1 night trip with collegues at Permai last Sat ;)
Oh my....
It's been a while since I went to beach.
Because Damai Beach Resort is under renovation.
I miss there very much ;)
We rented a cabin with 2 rooms for 6 pax @ RM208.
Had a really fun time playing at the beach until 7 smth in the evening.
No one else was there that late anymore, just us ;)
Steamboat for the night.

All of us ate in hurried because we were too hungry.

We drank red wine at beach in midnight.
Lying on the sandy beach, listening to the sound of waves.
Starring up the sky, moon and bright stars hanging up there.
We made our wishes.
Hope it will comes true ;)

Got up early to watch sunrise with Felixia & Teo.
We got up around 5am in the morning.
So dark out there.
Torch lights to guide our way to the beach.
We hope to see beautiful sunrise but was blocked by Santubong mountain.
Very disappointed :(
Three of us climbed on the rocks to Damai Lagoon.
I guess I stood so high on the rock,
the guard saw us and wanted us to get down from there
because the place still under construction.
Bo pien lorrr...
Kuai kuai climbed down the rocky rocks back to the beach.

Went to the 2nd beach of Permai.
It's much more serene there.
What I don't like about that beach, too many rocks.

Breakfast at the cafe overlooking the beach.
Raining.
Serenery, very amazing ;)
Just like beautiful painting picture.

Kayaking!!! my 1st time ;)
We rented 2 kayaks for 5 of us.
Learnt how to kayak...
Try to challenge each team to kayak further to the sea.

Dipped a while in the jungle pool, taking pics ;)

Before we headed home,
ate the 2 durians we bought on the way to Permai.

Playing around the whole day, without parents watching over is fun.
Plus im so stress about work and my life.
I really forget everything that day.
Left all my troubles & stress behind me ;)







Another trip came up, with collegues too.
This time is to Lundu, also have beach there.
Im not going because I fall sick for 3 consecutive days on Raya holidays.
Not fully recovered yet.
Sigh :(


For Hari Raya,
im sick so was in bed for 2 days.
Only the 3rd of Raya, went to Effa's house.
My 1st house & the last house too.
She took my pic with Hua at her house.
Guess she havent upload, so I didnt got it yet.







No comments: