Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This morning,
when i was helping my mum to hang up the clothes after washing.
Cookie kept barking at the tall plant.
I thought it just a bird,
move closer, A RAT!!!!!!


Cookie wanted to take revenge
because the rat always wanna eat her dog food.


"Hey, over here" Spot me?


"How long i need to stay up here? The sun is hot.
AND this girl keep on taking pics of me. WTF."


"AGAIN!!! Aiyah, sakai ah never see a BIG FAT RAT
before meh??!!"

LOL.


I dunno how I got this
The itchy-ness irritated me for few days
No choice, had to spent $$$ on medicine.


Date on rainy day before class @ Scoops.

Apple & tiramisu.


Ling's hot mocha.

Syl : The mocha nice bor??
Ling : Ermm...
Syl : ...

So, know the answer? lol ;)

Friday.
Jogged with colleagues @ Stutong after office hours.
2 months, i think, no exercise at all!!

Stutong Park, foor reflexology paths


Tiny sharp stones.
I didnt jogged on this of course, Ouch!

Feel much better after the jog,
but not sweating much :P


Saturday.
Short exam then continued with class.
Bored, so i took this pic.

With spec, au natural *Wondering when is the last time i put on the specs*

Lunch usually @ Jadepot
But we decided to have light lunch at Jln Song Thian Cheok.
Famous place for rojak, belacan beehoon & ice kacang drinks!

Rojak.


Century eggs belacan beehoon. Love it ;)


Ang Tau Peng.
*This name remind me when i was in primary school, teehee*


Sign off,

Syl

No comments: