Friday, October 03, 2008

Beach trip

Thursday:
Spent my day at the beach.
Sun, sand & sea

The view i took before went for changing.



I this pic.


And, this is 2nd beach.




Our & rings

I suggested to make a beach villa with the sand,
but Ling insisted THIS.



Our wedding cake! LOL.

Then, we found this lil crab.

Crabs seems to get lesser unlike the older days.

Around noon,
we off to the main beach
as we rented a kayak earlier.




Heading to Damai Beach


View of Damai Puri


Me.

Reached at another small beach. Seems deserted.



Far view of Damai Puri.




We didn't stayed up here for long,
soooo quiet. And found no one but the big crab.


The last pic i took there.



Before decide our lunch,
I want to have coconut drink
so, had late lunch at Teo's Seafood.





We ordered:

Lemon chicken.


Sea cucumber soup.


Butter prawns *yummy*


Bidin with belacan.

Comment on the food:
1) Lemon chicken,
not enough "taste of lemon" though it looked nice.

2) Sea cucumber soup, too much of vinegar.
*BTW, they mixed in the vinegar before served it to us*

3) Butter prawns
Excellent!

4) Bidin with belacan
Quite good.

LASTLY,

NO COCONUT DRINKS SERVED.
*Sulk*

I WANT FRESH COCONUT DRINKS!!!



So, to the Beach Seafood Restaurant.
Hoping to find fresh coconut drinks here.







YAY!!! FRESH COCONUT =)







Ling got sunburn because he's too fair. LOL.



I ♥ this green.


I definitely my day.

No comments: