Tuesday, October 21, 2008

UngHo brought this for lunch.

Foochow's speciality.


Chicken mee sua
(silky thin noodles) soup!!

This one, without mee sua. LOL.

.

.

.


And, this one with mee sua! (;



Yum! The last time I ate this was on my birthday dinner ;)

.

.

.

.

Actually,

The chicken mee sua soup was specially made

because it's someone bird-day!!




Awww...
Fresh fruit cake!!
I used to have the blackforest cake when i was young.
Not anymore.
I think only old bakery shops got this type of "old times favourite" cakes.

Tiramisu, cappucino, orea, blueberry, strawberry doesn't catch my heart at all.
I only love blackforest & mint. &Chocolate truffles from Hilton ;)

.

.

.

Happy bird-day to you (x4)

.

.

Happy Bird-day Loi!! ;)


Looking surprise.



Bird-day boy took his own cake pic. =P



Giving speech. LOL. Reminds me of principal in high school.



Making wishes. For me, he looked like crying. LOL.
Too touch,
perhaps.




May all your wishes come true ;) God Bless (;

Although this may be the last bird-day,
which all of us celebrated together.

I wish you, all the best to you in all undertaking.
May God bless you with joy, love, peace, wisdom & faith.

.

.

.

.

.


Look at this photo,



See anything extraordinary??

No lah, don't look at the eggs.

Don't stare at oil floating in the leftover vege.

See nothing?

Scroll down.

.

.

.

.

.



See that?!

I didn't noticed it until the blow out of candles.

I didn't did it purposely.

Cool ;)

No comments: