Sunday, March 08, 2009

Happy 22nd Birthday to me!! (:

And it's also INTERNATIONAL WOMEN DAY today!!
the theme for the year:
men and women united to end violence against women & girls


Ling bought me this Chocolate Truffles cake from

Cafe Cinno Hilton.

Thanks (:



Caught eating the white chocolate on the cake ;)


Unfortunately, I fall sick since yesterday.
Guess it must be the oyster I ate
which caused me diarhorea & vomit again!
*sigh*

Thanks God, I'm better now
after sleeping for the whole day.

Supposed to go Bako National Park,
oldest national park in Kuching.
Had to cancel it too!


Celebrated my 22nd birthday earlier,
on Thursday at Four Points Sheraton.

Buffet dinner for 6 of us, RM58++ per pax.

My impression at the entrance of the hotel,
it's look so like our Kuching International Airport.

The Eatery does look like Spring food court.
Trust me. LOL.



Random pics.



This oysters caused me diarhorea! Not fresh huh?


Chicken rice worth the RM58?? Expensive.




Mashmallows with chocolate dressing!


The small cupcake in the middle,
they named it "Four Points"







The desserts counter

Free flows of soft drinks served.

They have Italian, Chinese,
Fried char kueh tiow/vege, bread,
salad, seafood, etc. section.

And I love the fresh salmon!! *Yum ;)*

Thanks for the bday wishes (sms, facebook, friendster, etc.)

No comments: