Sunday, June 07, 2009

Ahhh...
Finally,
I stay home on Sunday.
Not spending whole day at library.
It's stress & chained with books,
past year questions exam papers over there.


About my exams?
I just hope & wish that I'll pass both papers,
so I can continue move on to Part 3.
Yup! the last part, but it's TOUGH.
And that's why I heard from others sitting for it.

Even BIG 4, didnt recognise our OBU degree or
even part 2 of ACCA as degree. Blah!

I just don't understand why employer
prefer looking at those certificates,
but not experience or your attitude at work!
Life isn't fair at all, agree?



Spending sunny day at Sematan Palm Beach yesterday.
To de-stress after exam, for sure!
And to meet up girlfriends.
we all are way tooooooo busy with our life!


So, just let the pictures do the "talking" for now.

AM LOVING MY FLOPPY BEACH HAT♥


























It was great! & fun.


Too bad we didn't actually took much photos during kayaking.
Kayak-ing was fun but too bad the double kayak
they rent us was actually damaged!


We can't go far with it,
because it was filled with sea water.
Ling was sitting behind me &
half kayak sunk in the middle of the sea! LOL!


I complained to the person in charge about it.
And demanded for refund.
Forgive me, I'm very calculative & hard to pleased.
Yeah, they actually refund the RM20 rental of kayak.


The receptionist also warned the person in charge
of the beach equipment not to rent others the kayak.
They know it was damaged before rented to us.
Lousy!


Anyway, I still miss the beach & the friends (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The beach there looks fantastic! You girls compliment the beach even better ;)