Friday, December 11, 2009

MY dear blog is totally dead for 2 long months!
And it comes back to life today, LOL!



It's already December!
Santa, snowflakes & lots of present crossed my
mind one month ago.
I'm already thinking of
Chinese New Year next year,
is it too early? Lol.



Well,
Just moved into new house.
Too bad the housing area is still very new,
so no land line available,
which also means no internet connection.
Yeap, there is other WiFi services in town,
but the wireless signal is LOUSY.



Then, again,
Exam & revision grounded me
for the rest of the month.
This time, I put more effort in than usual,
and pray that I'll pass this time.
Passing those exams meant so much to me.
I'm stress.
Struggled during my exam,
use my brain like in a blender,
so lil' juice from it! LOL.



Ling's on travelling for trade meetings at Genting,
so this is my alone time.
I'm declared "extremely free" after exam.
My list will be packed (:
Enjoying toffee nut latte & WiFi at Starbucks,
gonna do Christmas shopping tomorrow! *love*
gonna get a haircut, colour & maybe perm again.
gonna start my weekends baking projects *grin*
gonna dine with the girls tomorrow night,
belated bday dinner for Iris.



the list will go on...




Readers,
appreciate that you guys visited my blog
even though I rarely have the time to update it.
Thanks (:

8 comments:

If I Deal Ya said...

It's always better to read an update, regardless how long or short it is rather than to not read anything at all. Welcome back, Sylvia darling!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Rather cool blog you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. BTW, try to add some pics :).

R. Jay said...

Hello! Just bloghopping. Great blog!

Happy blogging! :)

Sylvia said...

EA: Duh, ipod cant let me update my blog. will be on hiatus for long, i think!

Anonymous: Thanks for stopping by! Time packed, I have so lil' time to blog. Will definetely blog if i get a chance to (:

Aaron Thomae said...

I enjoyed reading your blog, please read mine and let me know what you think!

bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/

Keep up the good work!

Jon said...

Moving house - it sucks but is also the best thin at the same time! Shame the wireless isnt great!

Good luck

Anonymous said...

i seriously enjoy all your writing way, very unique.
don't quit and also keep writing mainly because it simply worth to look through it,
impatient to look at more and more of your current posts, cheers :)