Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lucky Lucky Lucky!

OH. I. HEART. HEADBANDS.

I love every unique pieces of them & handmade from Borneo, Sereni & Shentel.

If I only realised their works before my wedding, I would have get something different for myself.
But still, I was glad that I didn't choose tiara like every other girls might want to have, just simple ribbon over my head like this.

misssylviawong.blogspot.com


Of course, any Classic headbands from Sereni & Shentel in white will be PERFECT for my wedding!!

Enough said.



I rarely concentrate when I participate in Twitter Tuesday (answer to Q&A or rhyme from S&S)  because I'm busy like usual. But no harm trying to check out Twitter once in a while!

So, this Tuesday, I was busy like a bumble bee dealing with figures when I finally lifted my head up and I was like "OMG!! Its already past 2 minutes past 3' o clock"!!

Usually, by that time, people already won the headbands.

So, nervously check into my Twitter and saw this : What is the first magazine that featured Sereni&Shentel and what headbands were they wearing in the shoot?

Didn't hestitate much, I replied.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


When I checked back my phone few minutes later, I saw this.








Woooohoooo!!! I won myself a CUSTOM BLOCK PARTY in Twitter Tuesday this round!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so LUCKY!!!!!

Thank you S&S!!



So this is my Customized headband!

Custom block party.





















Can't wait to get my hands on them!!



You can check them out at www.sereniandshentel.com

XoXo



No comments: