Thursday, December 06, 2012

Its almost end of 2nd week December

Been feeling down & fatigue for the whole week!
Easily irritated by noises and lights.
Blame it on PMS.

7 weeks to go, and hubby will be back.
Looking forward to my short gateway to meet him
before he's back in Malaysia.

Long distance relationship, I must say,
it takes lot of hard works, trust & love to stay together,
to pull through together ups & downs of life, even for those like me, who are married.

1 year apart, without seeing each other face to face but only through Skype in the morning.
Since I'm staying with in laws, I have to compromise with both, my family and his.
It's not an easy task for me either. At times, I feel so like giving up everything.

I always inject myself with positive thoughts and tag along with friends to get me going.
And by looking at New Zealand photos in my albums, I always feel better. Much better.
Its the place which heal my soul & let me find myself. my positive self.

But, after hubby going back to South America end of February, its me, alone again.
I really hate this feeling. Though family is the closest one to me, but I still feel the emptiness.

Hectic works in audit firm. Some part time accounting works at home. And trying to complete Associate Diploma in Piano Performance in tight schedule. My time is packed to stop me from thinking too much.

I badly need a long holiday break. Pray & hope that my backpacking trip will come true!



On repeat in my player:
A beautifully done, just piano & his voice by Bruno Mars.
His new song, When I was your man.





XX, Sylvia



4 comments:

Feliz said...

I thought you're planning on going together during his second trip? Must be really hard for you and him... Gambateh Bia....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I can only go over after my piano exam, so will be around July/August'13 :)

Vincent Quek said...

What a moving piece. Well-written.