Sunday, April 22, 2007

Waiting for Alvin's call to hang out with the guys
on Saturday night.
Called him, no answer.
Msg him, no reply.
Only received msg from him quite late in the night,
telling me that he forgot to take his phone out.
Ohhhhhh....
Missed it again. Arranged another hang out for next Sat.
Im not like other girls.
Though im already 20 yrs old.
My parents still very strict over me.
No pubs or bars. No late night coz curfew. No smoke & drink.
Drove around the city area, not knowing where to go on a boring saturday night when...
Hua: Dunno go where lerrr... at this time, shopping malls almost close liaw...
Me: I also dunno wanna go where marrr...
Hua: You choose. Drink at Jalan Song, walk at Friendship garden or go to the airport???
Me: Ermmm.... erm.... erm...
Hua: ....
Me: Go airport laa... since i told u before i wanna go there...
Hua: ok lo...
Went to the Departure @ the airport.
Many couples there.
I was like, Woah....
So many couples there go pak toh... lol...
So, am i one of them? :x
Hua managed to buy me Jack Daniel's chocolate before the shop closed.
Loooooove chocolate ;) Yum~
Both of us shared it ;) Awwwwww~
That's how we spent the night ;)

No comments: