Tuesday, April 17, 2007

At last...

I've been trying to log in to my blog for few weeks!!!
I really got so fed up with it.
Blame it on the stupid internet connection.
Never mind, never mind.
I managed to log in today ;)

Hmmm...
last blogging of mine is on the 1st April.
Which means I negelected my blog for 2 long weeks!!!
PC fair @ Kuching here fall on Good Friday.
Busy helping my dad out so
I missed the Good Friday mass.
Big big big sin.
Confession is a must.

*My craving

My boss went on travelling last week.
So me & my collegues went around the town for lunch.
from cheap & clean coffee shops to expensive restaurant.
Most of my $$$ spent every month goes to FOOD!!!!
I just cant stop eating but never get any fatter :(
This few days, I craved so much for food.
I still remembered last week at Hock Lee Food Court,
after I ate big Laksa of RM 5.00,
me & my collegue ordered french fries.
Im the one ended up finishing it.
Then, on my way back to the office,
I bought cup corn.
I did finished it too.
*smile

And ice-cream on bread suddenly popped up in my mind
on one night after overtime in office.
I missed so much!!!
My grandma usually bought it for me when I was still a kid.
And that's when the ice cream man came
"ting ting ting... ting ting ting..." on his bicycle or bike.
Nowadays, seldom see those ice cream man :(
Hua & I went quite a few places to find it.

Most of the ice cream shops were closed.
I didnt try out Igloo cause didnt feel like going there
after I heard from ppl that it's ice flakes, not ice cream.
I only want pure ice cream. No flakes.
There is only one ice cream store we found.
All time famous ice cream in Kuching @ Sunny Hill.
Yeah!!!! was sooooooooo happy!!!
Spending time munching the ice cream with bread ;)

Then, I hungered for lok-lok few days later.
Went to get them near the Kuching High Sec Sch which
is just behind that building.
It cost us RM 20++ for only two persons.
Im the one who ate so much.
Hehehe...

Saturday night out with him again.
Had super at my favourite fast food centre, McD.
Oreo Mac Flurry ice cream.
This definetly make me smile even more
*grin*
Hua always said that I am just like a lil kid.
Get so excited even over lil things and easy to please.
Hmmm...

Cla's bday is just around the corner.
Finally found a lil gift that suit her.
Just from me & hsiuching.
Hope she like it! ;)
Too pity we cant celebrate together like year before
at Holiday Inn chinese restaurant.
I missed my bday celebrated with you guys at Hilton.
Really missed those days :)

Fallen in love with Swarovski crystal*
Those crystals are so eye-catching.
Bought myself a heart shape crystal which almost
look like this but it's in purple colour.






Isn't it lovely? ;)

No comments: