Thursday, May 31, 2007

I should be doing my revision now.
But.
See la! Here I am, sitting in front of the comp!

Took ONE day study leave.
No choice ma, it's peak period time,
cannot take paid leave for 3 weeks.

Gawai holiday in Sarawak.
No plans. In fact, no holiday for me at all.
Study. Study. Study.
Because only 3 more days away to my exam!!!

I will do my best this exam.
I wanna pass this 2 papers.
I dont want to re-take it anymore.
I dont want to pay those expensive exam fees.
And ACCA will be changing the syllabus.

After exams, Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANT wait to finish my exam now ;)

My blog is boring, isnt it???
Going to do more updates after my exam.
Going to change my blog layout.
Going to buy a camera for myself so I can take pics
and upload them here.

OK!!!

I need to face my books.
They sure miss me much now.

Cya guys!!!

Selamat Hari Gawai to people in Sarawak!!!


No comments: