Friday, June 08, 2007

Exam is over!!!! *jumps around* ;)
Gonna give myself a big break from studies
before I need to start my next term a month away.


Friday night huh?
I guess that everyone is looking forward for WEEKENDS.
Everyone loves it, so do I.
Spending our days in our very own ways to relax
our poor soul that stress out the week.
Not to get up damn early in the morning.
Shopping. Spa. Facial appointment. Visit hairdresser.
Cool~


I neglected my blog for past weeks.
Some memories got deleted from my mind. Oops.
Recall some of it so I gonna blog bout it.


But first, a very Happy "Belated" Birthday to Brenda.
Had barbecue bday dinner at her new house
just before one week from my exam.
It was a last minute invitation.
So, we dropped by a gift shop to buy pressie for her.
Few of us didnt do any barbecue job because
we wont want to get ourself cover in sweat and
smells of smoke.
Instead, we just sat around chit-chating
and "rob" the one who brought us those barbecue foods. LOL.


We too didnt joined in playing with the cake cream on the
birthday girls.
Noooo!!! We dont want to get ourself dirty like in school before.
Where, on one's birthday, we will bring eggs to throw on the
birthday girl.
Sometimes not only on birthday girls, we throw at our friends!!!
That's when my mum will frown at me because im all stink.
Smell of eggs. Yuck!!!
I miss those times.


About my exam stuff.
Trying my best to study on Gawai holiday.
Burning midnight oil.
Drink chicken essence almost everyday,
to boost my energy level & alertness.
Cant sleep even though im already tired & sleepy.
Until today, it still happens.
Received lotsa friends wishing me good luck for the exam.
I managed to pull through my Paper 2.1
Hope my confidence in this paper dont let me down again
like my last term exam.
Studied it for the whole holiday.
For my Paper 2.2 Corporate & Business Law,
I think im not well-prepared for that.
Forgot those theories & topics I learnt.
Too nervous may be one of the reason.


Pray for myself that i'll pass both papers of mine.


My heavy brain relieved immediately after
the invigilator collected our papers.
Exam is over.


But, not for HsiuChing & Chong and my other college friends.
All of them taking another paper which is taxation.
I dont even dare to take it 3 papers at a time now.
No sufficient time to really focus on them.
2 papers is the max, min 1 paper.
HsiuChing & I did catch up a lil bout gossips =P


Get back to work the very next day after my exam.
FOUND out that my boss wanted everyone in the office
work overtime at least till eight.


Ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyy GoooooooooosH!!!


I dont want to work till so late!!!!!! Argh!!!!
Already miss out so much time before my exam
and even more precious time of mine gonna be missed out.
This make me cant come out with plans, meeting up friends.
I hate overtime till so late.
Im more tired. exhausted.
*stomp my feet on the ground, frown*


Supposed to go for shopping with Hua.
I want to get nice tailored-pant with ribbon.
I want to get new tops.
I want to but pressie for my collegue's bday.
I want to pamper myself.
*sigh*


We didnt get to. It was too rush.
Ended up at Igloo, snow ice shop in town.
First time there.
There are cute lil penguins inside there.
Nah, there are just soft toys.
Here's the link, to let you have a glimpse of
how Igloo looks like and what they served.
http://sweetsurrender.99.com.my/?p=175


I've plan my Saturday night.
Looking forward for it.


I might get my hair cut this Sunday.
Maybe shorter length, above shoulder length.
Maybe keep the same length, just snip off the hair ends.
Still havent make up my mind.

Bored & tired with my japanese perm because
need to be style everytime got out from the bed
or else it becomes straight.
Due to my natural straight hair.

No comments: