Saturday, July 21, 2007

SooooOOOOoooo sorry for not blogging lately!!
My life become more packed since my classes started.
Hardly have any time to do blogging & surf the net.
Im working full time in an audit firm + a student in the night.
Sigh*


Im "on-leave" today ;)
Actually, it's not ordinary working day on Saturday but
our boss insisted that all employees MUST come to work!
Pity lerr...

Pampered myself at Cutting Edge.
Got my hair trim, wash & treatment.
My hair was so dried after when for swimming weeks ago.
Is much more better now after treatment ;)


Rainforest World Music Festival ;)
Great Saturday night surrounded by music & crowds.
The band I enjoyed the most are Tarika Be from Madagascar and Tammorra from Italy!!!
Our own Malaysia & Sarawak bands performed quite well too.
I had some videos & pics taken at the RWMF.
But I havent upload any of them here yet.

Before headed home, there was one of the stall caught my attention.
They sold MUSIC stuff. I adored them ;)
Stationery. Ornaments. Costume jewellery.Household.
Here are some pictures that I got from the website.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cute baby eraser~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cutlery Sets

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Statues

Or you can visit the website for more stuff & info,
http://www.prismel.com.my/


Simple manicure~
Got my 1st manicure at the D'nails House, near Swak Plaza.
Due to my bitting of nails since I was a kid,
I only managed to let 6 nails grew out nicely without "bitting"
For the other four nails, the manicurist suggested that I
should have acrylic nails extension @ RM15 per nail.

Because it's the first time,
I chose simple design to be drawn on my nails.
Just flowers with butterflies.

One of my reason that I got broke before end of the month.





No comments: