Thursday, December 06, 2007

Yay!!! I'm free ;)

2 months forcing myself to do revision.
3 + 3 hours in exam hall.
Tough. I hate that situation.

For every ACCA sitting, I was located at FTMS exam hall.
This time, the location changed so sudden.
I may not know the reason why.
I just know those candidates sitting for exam at FTMS
transferred to CBS exam hall.
Never like CBS at all. But dont have any choice. hmpf!

December is the MONTH for students in school because school holidays.
No more school holidays for me.
Already 3 years after I left school.

Back to work tomorrow ;)
But... tons of works piled up my table.
*sigh* my busy days start again.
Office will be very quiet, some still siting for exam.
Good luck & do your best ;)

Actually, quite lotsa things happened lately.
I don't wish to share to anyone,
because I feel I don't have anyone to talk about it.
One particular problem affect me very much.
No one can understand.
No one will expect it happened on me.
I didnt choose to be like that too.
I have no choice but to face it.

Good news I wished to share is,
I got payrise!!!!
hehe... twice in 2 months time ;)
My works gain recognistion ;)
I'm feeling happy & proud of myself.
I'm only 20.
I believe I can do much more better ;)

I have my plan.
To leave this little town of Kuching to Singapore in 2009.
Get a job there with good pay.
Earn & save $$$.
Hope I can make it ;)

KCBA Pc fair held in Kuching last Friday.
I took study leave but help my dad in the fair.
Not really good response if compared to previous fairs.
Was so exhausted for 3 days.
The next day after the fair is my exam.
Oh my goodness!
I totally worn out but managed to struggle
through my revision for exam.

Pity me :(
Life seems so rushing for me.
Lotsa things need to be taken care of.







No comments: