Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!
Someone please how to kill my time away???
No him around. No friends around.
My world, i can only see black & white.

Have to attend class alone tonight, again.
I hate that.

I had change my blog skin.
Quite heart this skin, pink & girlie
but i still not satisfied.
Searching for a better one, simple yet suits me well.

They are coming back tonight!!!
Yes! Im not alone, not so damn-bored like now.
I wish i can pick him up, but cant.
He arrives quite late, somemore need to wait for luggage.
Never mind, gonna see him tomorrow!
I cant wait to see what he got for me (=


Merdeka holidays
really made my days DAMN BORED TOO.
Cleaned my wardrobe, washed my bedsheets,
AND cleaned my study room for my newly bought DELL desktop (=

Actually, it havent arrives.
I just ordered last week.
So happy to get myself desktop.
Some ask me, why get desktop but not notebook?
Well, i need it for my "joint" business.
Tired under employment, so i started business, providing accounting services.
Earn extra $$$ for myself (=






No comments: