Monday, September 15, 2008

St. Peter's Church Parish Food Fair

My 1st time to take part in my church parish food fair.
Ling came over to my place before 3am.
Gosh. Damn early to wake up, especially on Sunday.
We need to make sandwiches for the food fair.
(Egg sandwiches & tuna sandwiches)
We both managed to get 50 sandwiches done before 6am.
Tiring indeed.
Forgot to take any pics of the process, way to busy =X

Arrived at church, 6.30am.
Almost stall operators were there before us.
Our stall, No. 69



We are selling sandwiches, shao bao & Yeo's packets drinks.


Tuna / Egg sandwiches




Our shao bao, havent arrived =(

The food fair supposed to start at 7.30,
somehow our packets drinks of two cartons were SOLD OUT.
I had to purchase a few cartons back!!

Shao bao tat we ordered reached at 7.30,
one hour late as promised my them.
By the time, i came back with the cartons of drinks,
the shao bao were sold out too.

In the end, we finished sold everything before 10am.
Early~
We generated quite pleasing income (=



Lastly,

I still prefer this tanglungs =)

Happy Mooncake festival everyone (=




No comments: