Monday, September 08, 2008

MY DESKTOP HAS ARRIVED!!!

Still in boxes.


Slim tower CPU. White (=


My comp, my baby!!




Watched "Money No Enough 2".

Sorry for such small thumbnail uploaded =X
Touching story that made me cried =X
Thumbs-up for the movie!!

Saturday, dinner with girls @ Silhoutte.



Actually, this is simple dinner for the bday girl,
Siew Ling a.k.a Lorna

Happy Birthday to you (=

Our drinks.

Apple martini, bailey, mango mocktail

Our foods.

*Im hungry looking at the pic, i didnt have breakfast this morning* =(

Finally, us. Only 3 of us.


Overall, nice enviroment, nice place to chill out too (=
The bar decor is nice too ;)



Bought new sims 2 cds because my old one, corrupted.
Installed on my new comp, the whole night.
Error message always pop-up "Unspecific error". Damn.
So angry, complaining. Threw the cds. Picked it up,insert into the comp again.
Kept on clicking the icon and "poof!!" the screen went blank.
Then, the game started. *Phew*
Happily creating my sims, house decor last night (=





No comments: