Saturday, November 22, 2008





Christmas countdown!
31 days to go!!

Christmas spirit in me ;)

.

.

.

.

.

Dear readers,

I may not able to update my blog often for now.
Exam is just 1 week away & i'm not done with my revision. Stress!
Do continue to drop by here ;)

Shopping for the whole day.
Stupid pump I wore whole day got my feet BLISTERS!! Ouch!

By the way,
I got myself new pairs of heels from Primavera ;)



Simple black lil' heels, for work ;)


Yeah, I got my job already on Monday after I left the old one.
I'll be starting on the Monday right after my exam!
Lucky me ;)

Monday isn't blue at all!


Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra, East Malaysia Tour.
Will be in Kuching on 12th December 2008!!

Bought the tickets for 2! *hearts*


Here I stop.
Gotta hit the sack soon. It's too early for a Saturday, I know.
I'm tired + my feet sore :(


Good night & sweet dreams readers!!




No comments: