Sunday, November 16, 2008






friday:
my last day for my three years in an audit firm.
packed all my stuff with heavy heart.
I won't be coming back on Monday. and never again.
Returned the keys & the access card.



Halfway cleaning/clearing my stuff,
Already had the christmas wallpaper on ;)

After cleaning/clearing my stuff.
Do you notice the green plant in the pic?
In Hokkien, it's call "Bak Chao".
Chinese belief, the "bak chao" is commonly used to
ward off negative energy or to cleanse oneself.

Colleagues said, something wasn't right in the office.
Everyone fall sick. Bad things happened.
So, they brought that plant to office,
hoping that it can ward of the negative energy in the office.

Hope so ;)


saturday:
dad's birthday.
I made cupcakes for him ;)

Simple cupcake,
Basic vanilla cupcake receipe
Must have ingredients:

175g self-raising flour
150g castored sugar
150g butter (softened)
3 eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla powder

this recipe above can make up to 12 cupcakes (normal size)

First of all, mix the butter and the castor sugar together.



Then, add the eggs.



This is after mixing all the ingredients.
Beat until light and creamy.



Divide the mixture evenly between the cake cases.



Just pour mixture, half only. it's gonna rise up.



My 1st batch in the oven.
Bake for 20 minutes until risen and firm.




10 minutes later...




Out from the oven.
Strong vanila aroma fills the kitchen.
Mmmm~



It's so tempting!

Try it out yourself.
It's easy to make ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Simple decoration of wordings with icing sugar.
HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY DAD ;)


Love always ;)




p/s: I planned to make 24 cupcakes but ended 36 cupcakes. I guess it's due to the small size of cup cases.

No comments: