Sunday, November 09, 2008

Letting out long *sigh*
5 days to go, i'll be jobless *sigh*
less than one month, December exam *sigh sigh*
Last week, I was flipping through the calendar,
which then make me realised that, EXAM IS LESS THAN 1 MONTH!
I didn't even get my hand on those revision kits, exam questions yet.
I admit, i never pay 100% attention in class. I think not even 50% of it. Lol.
This is me.
From my 1st day in Kindy until now,
I don't really pay attention in class and I always sit at the last seat in class.
Ended up in State Library yesterday & today.
I can't study or do revision at home anymore.
Yeah, with this desktop in front of me + wireless internet connection.
Can't stop my hand from pressing on the "turn on" button.
That's why i need to go library.
Nothing distract me there except for
the stupid teens sitting for their SPM exam.
I just don't understand what is the reason they want to study at library.
THEY DON'T EVEN FLIP A PAGE OF THEIR BOOKS!!
CHIT-CHATTING.
DATING.
LAUGHING OUT LOUD.
PLAY WITH THEIR PHONES.
and they played the music of the ghost film "One miss call" on their phones so loud!! Eh, not once only but TWICE!!! Wtf.
Library IS not library anymore with those stupid bunch of teens.
I hate THAT!!
.
.
.
.
.
P/S those who go to library with the purpose NOT doing any revision, assignment at all but CHIT-CHATTING, etc. PLEASE LEAVE!!! YOU GUYS ARE JUST DISTRACTING THE OTHER!!! WE CHOOSE TO BE IN LIBRARY BECAUSE IT IS QUIET, LET US TO HAVE BETTER CONCENTRATION!! PLEASE UNDERSTAND LAH!!


No comments: