Sunday, November 02, 2008

today:
2 mouth ulcers hurt so much!! Getting worst!
Argh!!
Must be eat too many durians (durians season lah!)
I still can't get enough of it.
Missing durians now ;)


Overdue halloween:
Arth Akal, from Sarawak taught
how to make skeleton halloween shoes.
Awesome shoes ;)

Do check out his blog yourself.
www.damndirtyangel.blogspot.com



Struggled for my F9 mock exam last Saturday.
Got my papers back today.
Same as what i expected earlier. Poor marks.
I really need to do throw myself to study for final in December or else.
Now, I understand.


Working full time + part time studying + part time job at home
= time so PACK! im so TIRED!


Im perfectionist.
Push myself to cope with everything, be it life, love, work, friends.
Hoping that I manage every bits perfectly.
Yeah, it's damn hard, I know.
Singaporean call it, "Kiasu". Yes, I am.

I want to gain much experience in the Corporate World,
which will earn me a title.

I want to study, gain much knowledge.
Accounting course that i currently study, still doesn't satisfied me.
I want to take up Music course.
I want to take up Chartered secretary course.
I want to take up cello lesson (one of my dream which still haven't achieve it)

Lastly,
my part time job at home.
I want to own a firm, years later lah of course.
Or when I get my Chartered Accountant title.
my current fav. my other income ;)

Im proud of myself.
I may not be able to earn as much to afford an authentic designer bags & clothes.
One day, Im gonna get it myself ;)

Love myself ;)

No comments: