Saturday, December 13, 2008

Attended,
Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra East Malaysia Tour 2008 held at Dewan Santapan, Dewan Undangan Negeri last friday.

It's their first performance in East Malaysia and Kuching.
Two performances by them, the Martinee concert & the Full concert.

I'm exicited about it because I always want to attend the
Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra in West Malaysia.

I love♥ the Cello Concerto in B minor by Antonin Dvorak!
It's the last solo concerto wrote by him for his friend.

The best performances for the night is
Symphony No.2 in C minor "Little Russian" - by Tchaikovsky!!
The finale is the most colourful variations for the orchestra
which ends with loud applause from the crowd ;)

Before the orchestra begins ;)
No photo taking during the orchestra, sorry! no pics taken!



.

.

.

.

.

Bringing Knowledge, Help and Hope

MV Doulos is finally here in Kuching, Malaysia again!!
It's been a decade or more since it arrived here when I'm still little.

From the Wikipedia:
the world's oldest active ocean-faring passenger ship!
owned by a German Charity Gute Bucher fur Alle.
biggest floating bookshop in the world.
currently doing the last world tour before it decommissioned in 2010.

So, those in Kuching, better don't miss this last chance!
Visit the bookship! Support them. Buy the books (quite cheap). Charity.

By the way, there's sections for places from all over the world.
Africa, Korea, India, Switzerland, etc.

I got my name written in Hangul, Korean writing!

Also got myself a compact bible, some books
and a colouring book! LOL. *childish me*



Shopping for Christmas at tHe Spring later in the noon.
Roxy Christmas gift from boyfriend
I still want Lomo Fisheye No. 2 limited edition by Paul Simon for Christmas!
Can I have one dear Santa in North Pole?
Or just a simple Lomo Fisheye No.2 will do!

.

.

.

.

.

A New Day Has Come

New heels. New working bag. Everything new again!
1st day at work. Not so bad. Actually, not bad at all!!
Love my new colleagues. Friendly and helpful.
Love my workplace. Own space near the window!
everything seems so perfect *wink*

To celebrate my 1st day, my sis want me to treat them!
I can hear my kaching goes down in the well.

Being a good sis *self praise*, ala carte Sushi dinner at Rakutei!
Ordered quite alot, so the total bill came to RM200+ *faint*














Going to have my hair perm again after 2 years this weekends!
I'M SO HAPPY ;)


P/S: Will upload the photos for those post soon, before the week ends.
Night & Sweet dreams ;)






No comments: