Saturday, December 27, 2008

L♥ve Shopping!!!

I got myself RED DRESS &
PUMPS from Charles & Keith for CNY today!
Love, love, love ;)

yay! I've done with my shopping for CNY.
Counting days, it's less than a month now.

Started spring cleaning my room & living room last week (:
Hachooooooooo... dusty! *hehe :P*

my spring cleaning list:
1) my room
2) living room
3) polish my piano
4) my study room
5) kitchen!

So little time for me!
Because I need to finish my accounting works before holiday ends!
And, I need to get my lovely hair touch up colour!

I L♥ve my curls damn much ;)
Lewis gave me a nice cut, snip off my ugly & split ends.
Looks so much better than before,
as I didn't get a haircut more almost a year. LOL. (:
He also perm my hair with their own collection & treatment;)
I must admit, it does look good on me!
Thanks Lewis! You did a great job (:

.

.

.

.

.

Read Effa's blog about her trip at Singapore,
I WISH to go there for Christmas next year!
Shopping heaven. And gorgeous Christmas decorations!
More than a decade since I went to Singapore.

Dear Santa, I know Christmas is over.
I still wish to get a Lomo fisheye, a trip to Hongkong and
a trip to Singapore during Christmas next year!
Thanks a bunch!
Cookies and milk ;) will be under christmas tree. LOL.

.

.

.

.

.


Do forgive because I'm so greedy!
I try but I can't help to control myself! LOL.
Maybe it's because I love to DREAM ;)



Night & sweet dreams readers (:







No comments: