Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reminiscence:


Turned 21 years old & had a lovely birthday party!
One year older, one year wiser ;)



Struggled in office because of changed in management.
But then again, things didn't go smoothly which brought to
the company's ceassation of business. Lost of job.



My 1st blood testing after 21 years! I didn't even know my blood type
until I got my blood tested! Yeah, I'm scare of injection/needles. Silly me.
The results? Need to improve.



Join ACCA Survival Race 2008! It was like our Kuching very own
Amazing Race type. LOL. It was freaking fun!!



Went to Rainforest World Music Festival again &
Rainforest World Craft Bazaar.
Music & crafts. Much love.



Missed my trip to KL with my colleagues!
I'm the one who planned so much
about the trip but didn't get myself in the trip.
They had so much fun while
I'm spent my lonely days in office. BLah!



Got myself a new cell phone!
Finally, got my hand on it after so long. Love.


Ling joined me for my church Parish Food Fair.
Sales were so good that we
managed to call off earlier (:

Feel so glad to help out in fund raising (:(:


Had my very own Dell desktop! Love it to bits!
Spending most of my time in front of it ;)


A getaway from the hectic city to the beach with Ling!
Sun, sand, sea & kayak!



Made cupcakes for dad's birthday!
I know it's simple but it was made with love.



Attend Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra.
Well played and the finale of the night WOW the crowds.
Oh, how I wish they always have the concert here. Music is haven.



Started my new job!
So much better than the one before ;) the pays too ;);)



Visited the Sarawak Cheshire Home and
threw them a Christmas party!
I will always remember them in my prayer and God bless them (:



Got my hair perm with the new collection from the Cutting Edge ;)


Ling got me into "real" budgeting of income & expenses.
He said I've spent too much on unnecessary stuff.
Did budgeting with the plan he drew up.
Hopefully, I can stick to the budget!
It's for my own good, I know ;)




And lastly,



The best thing happened to me this year,
I've found the one who love, care & understand me so much.
You never fail to put smiles on my face.


And, I too opened up more to my parents.

Overall, it's quite a good year for me.
I do wish to have better years ahead!





Happy New Year!
Wishes everyone a blessed year ahead with
love, happiness, peace & success (:

No comments: