Saturday, January 10, 2009

My 1st post in the New Year of 2009 (:


Kids back to school +
Parents back to work after long holiday with their kids =
massive traffic jams! Ugh!

Sometimes I need to break the traffic rules
just to get myself punctual for work.
At times, there are too many of inconsiderate
drivers on the road.
They just so slow and stop anytime they want.
Even half way up the hill.

I'm wondering how they pass their driving exam.

Complained about it every morning.
I bet that someone who hears my complains,
just shake his head and give me a smile.



Chinese New Year is just around the corner.
Shitload of cleaning need to be done.
Raining whole day long and everyday.
It makes me feel gloomy.
Oh, I dislike it at all unless I'm sleeping.



Pampered myself with facial session today.
I can never stop pamper myself! LOL.
I wish to get my nails painted with cherry blossom for CNY.
But then again, I need to spent $$$ again!
Too much cash outflow lately.



Supposed to chill out tonight at Chilax.
The weather made me stay back.
Boring!
Saturday night in front my comp.



I want to change my blogskins again!
It's another new year,
So I want to get it change.
Plus, im bored looking at it already.



*sigh*



Endless complains.




No comments: