Monday, February 16, 2009

February 14th falls on Saturday this year!


I don't really fancy Valentine's celebration much.
No fancy restaurant dinner + expensive menus with fancy names!


Enjoyed sea breeze on sunny Saturday morning.
Free from hustle & bustle of city life.






I must said, the place is not properly maintained, rubbish everywhere.
Government should have this place clean up,
THOSE irresponsible litterbug who went there,
don't just left your bottles, wrappers, etc., bring them back!






Urghhhhhh!!




THIS is not what it looks like, Grabbed this from google.
No such blue sea lah!


Can't stand the sight of those rubbish dump,
left the place early to Bako National Park Information Centre.


Planned to have a trip there on my bday!
Rainforest + beaches, waterfalls + trekking trails = my fav.
I want to watch the seastack too (:



When the night falls,
lots of couples hand in hand,
so many stalls along the Padungan street
selling roses, chocolates, teddy bears, gifts.


We ended up in Caffe Cinno at Hilton for hot chocolate!
Hmmmm~ the best & unique hot chocolate in town (:




The "frown" look of him at the couples sit next to us.


I know it's late, but still, a Merry Valentine's everyone ;)



GOOD NEWS!!!

ACCA results on December 2008 sitting is out!!
Took 2 papers.
Despite I only pass only one paper, I'M SOOOOO happy!
Actually I got sick before the exam & didn't recover soon enough!

No comments: