Monday, February 23, 2009

Yay!!

MY birthday is so near already (:
ONE week away (: (: (:

Turned 22 soon ;)


Enrol for coming June 2009 ACCA exam
give me BIG BIG BIG headache!!

Fees are ridiculously EXPENSIVE!

Annual subcription fee:
$60 -----> $66!!


Exam fee for Part 2:
$52 ----> $60!!!


Exam fee for Part 3:
$55 ----> $70!!!!!!!!


fyi, all are in POUND!
Current rate is 5.3 something, sooner it will hit the high note of 7++

*faint*


What is the reason behind for them to increase it?
All passing rates are just so low,
hardly get a chance to pass unless you have LADYLUCK with you.

The exam papers are not made from scented or fancy papers.
Just plain old lousy papers.

I think the courier will be using the normal DHL express.
Is that very expensive?

The exam invigilators also paid in Malaysian ringgit bah!

What's more?

I. JUST. DON'T. UNDERSTAND.



THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES COST ME RM985.80, for now!!!

I haven't paid them yet,
and I hate to pay them the fees.

No comments: