Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Grumbles!

 

Yesterday was too BLUE & BAD DAY for me.

 

Woke up in the morning with mood swings & migraine. That's when I realised today gonna be my hard day.

 

ACCA results for June sitting is out! I don't like what I see from the transcript.

 

I feel like giving up & upset.

 

Spent lots of time, months before exams at library.

 

My hard work & money, all wasted this time. I didn’t expect that answer either!

 

What drives me crazy, is my results is close to passing mark by 1 MARK!!!!

 

There is no way I get it remark another time because it cost me few hundred & more than the exam fee. Plus, never heard anyone get the 1 mark to get a pass.

 

I used to cry if my results says big fat “FAIL” to me. But no, not this time. Maybe I got used to that word since I took up the ACCA course, and maybe I’m not so emo like before, and maybe, maybe I cried enough before. No tears left for me to cry this time. *long sighhhhhhhhh*

 

I must admit, I have no interest in accounting anymore. I still prefer music.

 

I hate this field when I need to be in commercial firm, super duper boring! Life is meaningless. Every month do the same old things, not challenging at all!

 

Want to have my life back in audit firm, BUT there is no other firms like the one I work before!

 

Really need to save up to sponsor myself for music course. A better way out. Provided I finish my course. Stupid.

 

3 more years to go if I take the papers one by one. DAMN.

 

What if I fail again?

 

Beaten by the exam results real bad & I see invisible bruises all over.

I just can’t accept it.

2 comments:

Feliz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Feliz said...

Bia, u failed again ah?? SO sorry to hear that... I also fed up of my works, not that i dont like it just not satisfy with my gaji lo.. anyway, abt another exam in Dec, be cai i wanna take or not.. so busy here till i no time to hold/ or should say touch my book.. haizz... LIFE... yeah, ur right.. there wont be any audit firm like the one we worked in b4.. so many 'colorful' thing happened.. hahhaa... it really brings back memory... i miss all of u lor.. *sob *sob