Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Blowing out candles again!

As usual, the world celebrate my birthday on Independent Women Day!

AND I’M 23 already!

Time flies & I wish I’m still 18 so no worries on career, money & life.

Thanks to my friends for all the wishes (sms, facebook, phone calls, etc.) and the presents! I love them all (:

#1 Celebrated with my close friends during school year. After lok-lok for supper & cupcakes with piano theme for me ;)

DSC05333

DSC05333syl

Personally, love the decolor of the rest. Pardon me, I’m not good at editing at all.

 

DSC05340

Love you girls!

 

DSC05342

Ling & me.

 

COUPLES PICS TAKEN THAT NIGHT (:

DSC05357

Long term relationship since high school ! Lorna & Jeff.

 

DSC05363

Iris & Derrick! love the candid ;)

 

DSC05370

Lid & Jason!

 

Lastly, our group photo ;)

DSC05376

 

#2 Celebrate with my ex-colleagues. Poolside barbeque & potluck (: And a surprise bday cake from Felixia! Thanks girl ;)

DSC05453

DSC05455

DSC05456

 

DSC05458

Me at the poolside.

 

DSC05465

Too bad Pei cant join us. Or else this one will be a complete photo of us, 4.

 

DSC05467

Cant see my blur face! LOL. Cause I’m too surprised (:

 

My old time favourite blackforest cake!!

DSC05468

 

#3 Didnt have time to celebrate with my ex-colleagues at Hub because I’m packed for the week.

DSC05450

Anyway, thanks guys for the present (:

 

#4 Only simple dinner with my family for my birthday this year. Mum’s busy travelling. Too bad.

 

Getting to this age, 23 is not easy. I have to worry about more to come in my life. Big happening that going to change my status (:

 

Thanks for reading, readers!

Suddenly, kind of missing this tunes. Don’t worry be happy by Bob Marley (: (: (:

No comments: