Sunday, April 25, 2010

A thousand miles & an hour different!

Ling’s on duty at Vietnam. He can’t sms & call me at all. Only through email & msn we keep in touch. Blame lousy DiGi! From the website, it read “automatically international roaming”. I guess the doesn’t work automatically at all. Even his colleague on the same trip, can’t use the phone services.

I trusted DiGi & never thought anything like that will happen. And yes, it disappointed me much!

And I hate my weekends without him. And I hate that I can’t sms or talk to him anytime I want to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is great. I'll definitely be checking back.

Feel free to check out mine at:

http://theboyfriendshopper.blogspot.com

Also, you might be interested in the contest I have happening right now. It could generate a lot of new viewers and followers to your blog! It's a simple as answering a few questions. If you're interested, all of the details are in my most recent blog post.

xoxo

The Boyfriend Shopper