Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Release your tension!

My sister showed me those "Karangan" (essay) written by the kid
which make all of us laugh out loud.


I even laugh until I cried.

If you can read in chinese, this is it.

If you get what he means, sure you laugh your head off!

If not, let me explain here.

30 February , Monday, Sunny

Today, no sunshine for the whole day which is not good. Dad bought two goldfish. One of fish died because it drowned in the aquarium. I am very sad.

Teacher feedback:

1) Never in her life she come across 30th day in the month of February.

2) Stated on top the essay, sunny day but wrote no sunshine for the day.

3) She also never come across that fish get drowned in water.


THIS ONE IS MORE FUNNIER.

In Bahasa Malaysia version.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for reading (:

p/s: Wont be updating until my exam is over on the 9th! Wish me lots of luck. And looking forward to my engagement ;)

No comments: