Saturday, September 18, 2010

MY BLOG IS DEAD!

 

As usual, I’m too lazy to update my blog.

BUT I’m updating it now (:

Let’s see, how many posts I can do today huh? since it’s Saturday, not my working week ;)

 

 

Walk down my memory lane… August!

Lots of eating recently, especially during the month of August here in Kuching!

The Kuching Festival! (: *sorry I’m lazy to elaborate more on it*

#1 To the Living Room with colleagues to celebrate “Off Peak” in audit firm.

The menu

DSC06315

 

My all time favourite, fisherman’s basket! Too bad it don’t come in “basket” anymore.

DSC06322

 

Pizza!

DSC06337

 

Midin salad!

DSC06333

 

Brinjals + sambal/belacan!

DSC06334

 

Fried chicken wings!

DSC06335

 

Fried oyster / O-jien

DSC06336

There’s more food and I didn’t managed to take pics of it, because I’m super hungry! LOL!

No comments: