Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just another lazy day after the “peak”…

Work from 8.30am rushing whole day through until 9pm everyday during the peak season in audit firm. It’s tough. No proper sleep + rest + eat, so as expected, moody & grumble all the time.

The worst thing, I had to work on weekends.

Another thing, I bought a nice pairs of beach slippers with lifebuoy & anchor on the strap because it’s cute.

I’m quite careful with what I’ve spent lately, so I was thinking “why don’t get that cheap slippers so I can wear it around in office for only RM10??!!” SO CHEAP!

I wore for about 2 months when I began to notice some small bubbles thingy popped on my sore. Painful and itchy at the same time.

I didn’t really care much until it got serious.

SOME GROSS Pictures I want to share here.

* Better not viewed but the overly sensitive, disturbing nature*

DSC06303

 

DSC06306

 

It got worst until seeping liquid that pusses out from the burns & I can’t walk as usual due to pain of burns. And I can’t wear heels too.

Finally, forcing myself to consult a pharmacist.

My mum even told me, it must be the footwear that caused the burns.

Only then I realised, the slippers I bought got some chemical strong smell & ignore it all the time.

By the way…

My slippers looks exactly like the one below. Just different in colours & accessories on top of the straps.

slipper

 

image002

The burns & pains on my sole got better around 2 weeks time. And I bought new slippers. I swear I won’t get cheap slippers like that anymore.

To those out there, don’t buy those slippers looks like the above or you’ll regret. Instead, get a better quality & comfortable footwear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rather nice site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Anete Simpson

Unknown said...

Anete: Thanks for dropping by (:

Anonymous said...

which pharma you go to?? I also having the same problem, go see doctor, but still no cure...haih...

Ling