Monday, March 26, 2007

Lunch time~

Eaten my lunch but not in office now.
I'm out doing audit at our client's office ;) for few days
Less stress here if compared to my office.
No one will be "watching" me all the time
I get to go online, chit chating, sms-ing & tea time
and I can go back earlier thanmy usual 5pm.
Anyway, still need to get back to office later for overtime
Work work work *lazy*

Had meeting in my office early this morning.
My boss want me to work at least until 3pm in the noon
for Saturday and daily overtime need to work at least 7.30pm
from April onwards.
I only love to claim overtime. Ka-ching $$$
But dont love working ot because I'm so tired after 5pm.

Lately, I...
  1. treat my girlfriends (high school classmates) at Richmond.
  2. not winning any $$$ from lottery. (Hey, im not a gambler ok? just for fun only)
  3. my NEC handphone given by my mum dropped into my house toilet bowl. Oh My God. This is the 3rd phone of mine dropped into toilet bowl. wtf. LCD is not functioning anymore. Blackout.
  4. So broke right now. Burn a big hole in my pocket for this mth. I only left rm30++ in my purse :( Waiting for my pay check.
  5. ???

Soorry guys!
I need to go back to my work now as it's already 1.25pm now.
Lunch time till 1pm.




No comments: