Sunday, April 01, 2007

Ching Ming.
Got back from Sibu yesterday evening.
I was totally beat up.

Took a day off from work on Friday.
Had lunch with Hua before going to Sibu.

5++ hours drive from Kuching to Sibu
on winding & bumpy road make me so dizzy.
On our way, my uncle's twin cab got a lil problem.
The gear was actually fine before we came to
the bumpy roads at Sarikei.
But after that, it cannot go into gear 2,3 & 5!!!
Only gear 4 can be used.
All of us were so worry that the car will broke down
before we reach the place.
Fortunately, we arrived safetly at Sibu.
Checked into the Eden Inn, the place we used to stay
when we go Ching Ming in Sibu.
Had dinner at the restaurant nearby with all my relatives.
Walked around the small lil town.
Had supper.
Back to the inn, watched America's Next Top Model.
Hit the sack immediately after the show.

Woke up quite early in the morning.
Bought some "Ching Ming" stuff for my grandparents.
Along the roads to graveyards,
aunties & uncles were selling flowers, brooms & drinks.
Anyways,
Quite a fine weather for cleaning tombs.
Only the soil was so damp coz of heavy rain the night before.
Luckily I wore slippers.
Because my Nike sports shoes were so dirty after
doing tombs cleaning in Kuching, my grandma's.
Quick cleaned up as the tombs were nicely in tiled not cement.
Burned those hell-notes & stuff before headed back to Inn.

My uncle's car got repaired.
Still not really in "good" condition.
We still managed to reach Kuching safetly.
Thanks God.

No more energy for Saturday night outing.
Even today, to meet up Lorna & Lydia.
I cancelled it till next next Sunday.
Hmmm.
Busy week ahead.
PC fair starts on Friday. Good Friday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.

Anonymous said...

thanks ;)