Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March now.
Almost 3 months since I last blog.
Same excuse, BUSY.
Hardly have any personal space,
99% of it is mixture of office works & studies :(

Let see what can I blog about this time,
since I'm having lunch in the office facing the comp.

03.08.2008, my 21st bday ;)
It's also Internationl Women Day.
A global celebration of women achievements.
*how proud* ;)

Thew a lil party at my place.
Invited relatives and some friends over.
Here are some of the pics I've taken.


Lydia & I. My 1st guest.



Cousins



Taken with Hua by force, hehe...


Alvin, the chipmunk <--- lol :p


With the girls





My diamond pendant w/ necklace, from 1st aunty


Handmade bday card from colleagues



Handmade Unicorns from Lian Juin




My presents ;)

The ONLY special event in March ;)


14.02.2008

Dinner with Hua at Japanese restaurant, walk-in.
As most of the places in town are fully booked.
Actually, our dinner for V-day is @ Crowne,
poolside buffet dinner but fully booked.
How sad :(

Dinner for that night is, ok.
We are not satisfied with the service.
Lack of waitresses and slow.
Hua gave me a bouquet of Ferrero Rocher with bears.
Lovely ;)

*will update soon, lunch break end.

No comments: