Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I know, I know.
Totally lack of blogging lately after my bday.
Sorry readers (:

Took 3 weeks of study leave (replaced the resignation)
in May just to concentrate on my studies as
i took 3 papers this term.
Very tough.
Got headache everyday during that 3 weeks.
*sigh*

Currently, working overtime in office.
Tons of works need to be done & meet deadlines for tax submission.
So tired & sleepy.


Had Starbucks after overtime to ease my tiredness
but not everyday of course =P

Today is the last day Long's in office.
He'll be leaving here to Singapore for work & his gf.
I didnt really talk to him until one & half year later
i joined the company.
Funny isn't it?
Well, it's me who didnt really talk to other colleagues.
Im not arrogant but just a lil shy ;P




Colleagues


Had light dinner with Ling last night at Manhattan Fish Market.

Manhatan Caesar salad, grilled salmon with chips and
free fried squids :x

Actually, i cannot take much meat & seafood anymore.
Went for blood testing on last Sat,
all that i can say is, "not very good" results i got.
It spoiled my mood for the whole day.
So, i need to eat healthy food =(
I miss french fries, lamb, beef, seafood, etc :(

And...

this few days, it rained heavily in Kuching.



After exam,
this is the 1st stuff i bought.

Piano Spa 4

Yeah!!! add to my collection of Piano Spa cds ;)

The first piano spa cds, is my bday pressie from Hua.
Second piano spa cds is from mum.
I only left out one cds of the piano spa.
That is piano spa 3 =(

Lastly,
this is my cute lil cookie ;)



..........
I dunno what else to blog about as im working now.
Will blog about the ACCA treasure hunt trip, meeting the girls up
in later post.

Thanks for reading ;)

No comments: