Monday, July 14, 2008

Rainforest World Music Festival 2008 (=

Music, my passion.
I make it a promise that I will go for the RWMF every year.
And, I did make it again this year =)

This year, the Rainforest World Crafts Bazaar
also took place @ Sarawak Cultural village
There are participants from our country, Indonesia, Korea,
Japan, Denmark, etc.

One of the famous craft, the batik.





The Keringkam Embroidery.





And, I found this is beautiful, the Hornbill.

Apart from the crafts, the old buildings still stood there
like years ago when I was on school trip to SCV.



Melanau Tall House


New Orang Ulu Longhouse


Me & Xia


Me & Ling

The World Art forum is held at the New Orang Ulu Longhouse.






Looks scary lar... hehe :P

We finished visiting the World Craft Bazaar quite early,
so three of us went to Camp Permai to "waste" our time.
The clean beach of Damai Puri & Permai



Us at the entrance of Damai Puri before heading back to SCV


I heart the workshop.
The women voices & the worldly piano.
So nice ;)
Accompanied by the ice blended mocha ;)

For the night programmes,
one of the best performer for the night is

Hiroshi Motofuji from Japan!!!
It rained when he started the music "Thunder"
Everyone put their raincoats on or held umbrellas.
So cool =)



The crowds

We left the place after midnight, tired & sleepy.
*Yawn

No comments: