Sunday, January 25, 2009

Welcoming the New Year of Ox 2009!


Last round of cleaning.
Sweeping, moping & wiping.
Sweeping & washing are the big "no-no" for tomorrow!


Just had my family reunion dinner♥!


Simply simple reunion,
because none of our family members
come back from overseas/outstation.
And, every night we'll all have dinners together (:


Random pics of tonight's reunion dinner.
All made/cooked by mum herself.
We needed to help her out too, it's tiring indeed!



Lucky number, 8 dishes! Fatt!



Steam promfet.



Mixed vegetables.



Shark fin's soup.



Baked prawns with cheese, my fav♥



Foochow's mee




I don't know what's the name.
Sea cucumber stir-fry with vege & eggs (:



Ngo Hiang.
fyi, made of minced pork.




Pak Lo duck!



Full just now,
errr...

I feel a little bit hungry again looking at those =X




Anticipating for the fireworks tonight♥




Visiting relatives tomorrow (:
Packed for the 2nd day of CNY.
Colleagues. Old friend's open house & Ling's bday!
3rd day of CNY always reserved for friends!



I need to get my nails done.
I know I don't have long nice fingernails like you do.
Nails bitting always my habit,
but for the New Year,
I managed to keep it a little bit longer! Love♥



p/s: next update on fireworks tonight♥ & visiting!

No comments: