Thursday, July 01, 2010

Went for manicure just for my engagement.

Did survey on the rates & services because I haven’t had any manicure done at nail studio for years. Yes, you heard me. I painted my own nails. Keep it simple & without art. Some more, I have the bad habit of bitting nails.

After price surveying, I chose this nails studio located at Jalan Song area which I much regretted. I don’t wish to disclose the Company’s name here.

Conversation went like this,

Girl: Hello, it’s XXXXX. Can I help you?

Me: I’m Sylvia. Would like to know about the rates for services provided & working hours? (I want to do it the night before my engagement, so it’s quite rush)

Girl: Ok, for normal manicure, we have promotion on weekdays which is only RM20. French mani RM30.

Me: Ohhhhhh, so make the appointment for me…. blah blah blah blah

Conversation end.

I made the appointment on 7pm THAT night. Tagging my sister along, we arrived 5 minutes after 7pm.

Door opened

Me: Hi, I’m Sylvia, I’ve made my appointment.

Girl: Oh, you arrived late. I’m sorry the promotion only valid till 7pm. We have to charge you the usual price.

Me: Harrrrr????

But anyway, like I said, quite rush, so I ignored it.

Then I want to do french manicure, the girl told me that my nails are short.

Then I told her I WANT nails extension. She told me, the girl doing extension not around. FINE.

Then she proceeds doing the normal manicure. I suggested that my nails should have some art on it like flowers, etc.

She told me again, they charged RM3 per nails. FINE AGAIN.

Painted my nails & I dislikes the flowers she done. VERY simple flowers like 4 clovers leaf!

Paid them, AND I WILL NEVER GO BACK THERE AGAIN! They should like creativity lah! not just simple flowers like that, urgh!

The best nails studio in town is D’ Nails house. I went there years back, art on all my nails only cost me RM25! and even got my nails extension done at cheaper price because the lady boss gave me discount.

No comments: