Monday, January 02, 2012

Hello, 2012!

Happy New Year to y'all!

Yeah, it's the 2nd day of a new year.
Luckily, it's still a public holiday today & my holiday mood still lingering around.


And yes, it's 2 weeks more to Chinese New Year!!!
Woohoo! I always love it.
Firecrackers, relatives & friends visiting & angpows!!
Won't be receiving anymore angpows, I guess. It's my turn to give out angpows!!


Spring cleaning & baking for Chinese New Year is a MUST! for me.
As usual, I'll be baking my Bailey Irish cream cheesecake (:


I've seen beach for ages so my hubby & I dropped by the Damai Central.Not
Not a new beach. But they developed the place with facilities for the public so you won't have to pay to get the access to the beach at Camp Permai.


A clean beach, I must say. Fine sands unlike in New Zealand, where most of the beaches have rugged shore.


I didn't have any photos in this computer of mine but will try to upload it in a few days.


The thing I hate to see the most is, some young adults had picnic at the beach and left the packaging of finished foods lying around & gone with the wind. What the heck with them for dirty the beautiful place God has created for us?? This kind of attitude only 'cause more rubbish lying around & high rate of pollution around the world!


It's totally UNACCEPTABLE act! I don't know what they learn in school or how's the family teaching. Or their parents also have same attitude like that. Government don't even go strict on this cleanliness in the City.


In other countries, this rubbish lying around will definetely get you a FINE. And, we even need to throw the rubbish into different bins, like the recycling bins provided. But here, I only know a few recycling campaign going on and most people here is UNAWARE of it too.


The government should look into this lah!



No comments: