Friday, February 03, 2012

The Year of Dragon!

Woohoo!!!! I'm late in this again!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!
May it be a prosperous year of Dragon that brings you lots of lucks, wealth, health & happiness to you and family (:

I'm like a kid, love to celebrate this big day every year in the Lunar calender.
Because, I get to see lots of fireworks & hear the sounds of firecrackers.
Because, got angpows!!! I'm married, but I did received a few angpows from family & friends. I give out some to my young nephews & nieces.
Because, I love visiting & open houses. LOL!



I have 2 reunion dinner this year.
This is the 2nd reunion dinner with my family.






















Foochow mee sua as breakfast on the 1st day of CNY.






















Hubby & I.























Sis & I.





2nd day of CNY. Yummy Sarawak Laksa by Uncle Peter & Auntie Winnie.







2nd day of CNY. With Iris & Ruby at Deric's place.






3rd day of CNY. Visiting the ex-hub colleagues.





And, 5th day of CNY. Nephews & nieces back from Aussie & Miri.





There goes my CNY visiting (:
Chinese celebrate CNY for 15 days, and it will officially ends next Monday!


A long weekends ahead, because Monday is a public holiday! :DDDD


Happy Friday! Cheers!!! XOXO

No comments: