Sunday, April 08, 2012

Time flies alot faster than I think!

Hello, April!


And, Happy Easter to all! Jesus has risen from the dead, Alleluia!
By the way, where's all the bunnies go? I don't see any around!


From my main caption above,
Time really flies way too fast. Agreed?


My love, has left to South America for work.
Its our 8 weeks apart from each other since we got together.
Long distance relationship.
Poor internet connection he have there,
nonetheless we still managed get to chat through viber and google talk.
Much thanks for the genius who created internet & all those communication stuffs!


I've been counting days, to when we will meet again. That's after a year.
Yup, you heard it right. One year.
So, trying to escape for the emo feelings in me,
I got a full time job in an audit firm again.
Part-time bookeeping at home.
Yoga classes. Cooking & baking.
Sometimes, coffee session with friends.


Now, I finally have the motivation to continue to write my blog.
Will talk more about my travel experience.
It's already been a year,
my love & I landed on the Land of the Long white cloud, New Zealand.
on Good Friday last year,
I take this chance to start my travel blog on my days over there.


So, stay tune!
Will talk about it tonight!



XoXo




No comments: